We are hiring in Lviv to Development department
Middle Strong QA Automation Engineer
- Take control of the testing activities, processes.
- Support and extend current testing framework.
- Develop new Test suites/cases.
- Simulate production environment by building a test harness to test and automate complex use cases.
- Pair with Software Engineers to triage issues and identify the root cause.
- Design and perform the automation tests.
- Prepare test report after test sessions.
- 2+ years experience in testing web applications, strong knowledge of QA’s theory.
- 1+ year in automation testing of Web/Rest API (Java, Selenium/Selenide/REST Assured).
- Experience with java testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG).
- Hands on experience with REST services testing(RestAssured, Postman).
- Experience in building and support complex automation test suites.
- Hands on experience with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Hands on experience with report framework (Allure2).
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
- English skills intermediate.
what do we offer?
Flexible working hours
Compensated sick leaves
Corporate team buildings
Regular performance reviews
… that's not all
- 24 days/year paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- 7 paid sick leaves and 15 medical leaves;
- 4 corporate parties/year;
- Paid professional education;
- English lessons;
- Free massage in the office;
- Compensation for sport activities;
- Modern office in the comfortable business center;
- Fruit days.
Applying forMiddle Strong QA Automation Engineer
Fill in the form below. We’ll process it and contact you as soon as possible.
Also looking for