We are hiring in Lviv to Development department
- Migrate project from one technology stack to another.
- Migrate all infrastructure from one cloud provider to another.
- Maintain and create cloud infrastructure.
- Maintain and create build and deployment automation scripts.
- CI jobs: configure and improve jobs.
- Work with developers and QA engineers to optimize their development and test environments.
- Responsible for maintenance of Source Control systems and Development tools infrastructure.
- Prepare project for production deployments.
- Maintains documentation and build/release tracking records.
- Maintain production environment and fix issues with server or infrastructure.
- 4+ years of professional experience in DevOps.
- Strong knowledge with microservices and serverless applications.
- Strong knowledge of AWS techniques and services (ECS, RDS, autoscaling, security management, Cloud Formation).
- Production experience of working with CI/CD, pipelines as code.
- Strong experience in Docker and Kubernetes (Orchestration tools).
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins and gitlab CI/CD tool.
- Good knowledge of Ansible.
- Strong knowledge of Consul.
- Experience with log management tools (GrayLog, Logstash).
- Experience with monitoring and alerting services(Grafana, Zabbix).
- Strong knowledge of Linux(Unix System).
- Experience with Nginx, Tomcat, Maven, Gradle.
- Experience with Vagrant.
Nice to have:
- AWS certification.
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Knowledge of software testing process, principles, techniques.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language.
what do we offer?
Flexible working hours
Compensated sick leaves
Corporate team buildings
Regular performance reviews
… that's not all
- 24 days/year paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- 7 paid sick leaves and 15 medical leaves;
- 4 corporate parties/year;
- Paid professional education;
- English lessons;
- Free massage in the office;
- Compensation for sport activities;
- Modern office in the comfortable business center;
- Fruit days.
Applying forSenior DevOps
Fill in the form below. We’ll process it and contact you as soon as possible.