We are hiring in Lviv to Development department
- Maintain and create cloud infrastructure;
- Maintain and create build and deployment automation scripts.
- CI jobs: configure and improve jobs.
- Work with developers and QA engineers to optimize their development and test environments.
- Responsible for maintenance of Source Control systems and Development tools infrastructure.
- Prepare project for production deployments.
- Maintains documentation and build/release tracking records.
- Understanding of scaling applications from developer environments to production.
- Maintain production environment and fix issues with server or infrastructure.
- 2+ years of professional experience in DevOps.
- Experience working with microservices and serverless applications.
- Knowledge of AWS techniques and services (EC2, ECS, RDS, access control, security management).
- Production experience of working with CI/CD, pipelines as code.
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Ansible or Puppet.
- Good knowledge of Consul.
- Experience in scripting on Python and Bash.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS).
- Experience with Nginx, Tomcat, Java.
- Maintain and create cloud infrastructure.
Nice to have:
- AWS certification;
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Knowledge of software testing processes, principles, techniques.
- Knowledge of Zabbix, SonarQube, ELK.
what do we offer?
Flexible working hours
Compensated sick leaves
Corporate team buildings
Regular performance reviews
… that's not all
- 24 days/year paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- 7 paid sick leaves and 15 medical leaves;
- 4 corporate parties/year;
- Paid professional education;
- English lessons;
- Free massage in the office;
- Compensation for sport activities;
- Modern office in the comfortable business center;
- Fruit days.
Applying forMiddle DevOps
Fill in the form below. We’ll process it and contact you as soon as possible.
Also looking for