- The terms “us”, “we”, “our” and “GTM” refers to LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY “GLOBAL TECH MAKERS”, legal entity incorporated and acted under current Ukrainian legislation, legal address: Naukova Street 7D, Lviv city, 79060, Ukraine, registration number of legal entity 41985050, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any and all visitors to our site shall be deemed as “users” (also, “you”) of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of these Terms.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website are the sole property of the GTM. At its discretion, GTM may offer additional website Services or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services, all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. You, as the end user acknowledge, accept and agree that GTM shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions or discontinuance of any of Our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided your acceptance of such updates, changes and modifications. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith.
- Furthermore, the User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and such GTM shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
Intellectual property rights
- You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to us that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
- All content included as part of the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is our property or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. Users agree to observe and be abided by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website. Your use of the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of us and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to our intellectual property or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
- Copying, reproducing or making available to the public in other ways all Content or any part of the Content is strictly prohibited. Nobody can copy, collect, store, use and/or transmit the information (texts, photos, videos, etc) from this Service.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website’s material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without our consent.
Certain areas of this Website can be restricted from being accessed by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users or with the operation and management of the Website.
Limitation of liability
- Unless stated in these Terms, We are not liable to User or anyone else for any loss of use, data, goodwill, incomes or profits, whatsoever, and any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, regardless of cause (even if we have been advised of the possibility of the loss or damages). That includes losses and damages which are the result of loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not foreseeable; based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other similar actions; or arising from any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the Website.
- Our Service and Content may include the link or links or other information that can be used to achieve third party’s website (websites), or service (services). In a case of User’s usage of these websites, services or other resources, User confirms and agrees that we have no responsibility for any results of that usage. Users must understand that it is their own risk and liability. Third party may use its own terms and conditions that User need to accept to use the services.
- Our commercial offers are published and offered on “as is” basis. We do not guarantee that you will earn any income, since it depends on other individuals, your skills and other factors.
- These Terms shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
- Users consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ukraine in accordance with current legislation.
If you need more information about these Terms or have any proposal to improve them, you are welcome to contact us through email@example.com